[MPlayer-users] Feature request

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Nov 3 21:04:02 CET 2002

Hi,

> > I was afraid you'd say that :-( ... But, doesn't the gui of mplayer have
> > this? Atleast, the progress indication? If so, how can that be?
> >

> I had a look at each hack and we did the same thing : copy / paste the
> code used by the gui + some improvement, but again, isn't good, do not
> work right with every codec, etc... ( and in fact, percent / time are
> not linear, percent isn't taken from time set ). You could have a look
> at patch provided by other front-end.

if you want to hear, i'm not happy with Pontscho's hack neither.
but he has cvs write access and he commited without asking me.
i'm trying at least to avoid commiting more ugly only partially working hacks.
if you cannot wait for a correct solution, then go and implement it right.
i won't accept hacks, even if it's copy-paste of another hack.
we're not microsoft.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team