[MPlayer-users] -oac copy + -audiofile broken?

TJ tianjy at jippii.fi
Mon Nov 4 10:51:02 CET 2002

> > >I've noticed that when muxing mp3 audio into avi files with something
> > >like:
> > >
> > >  mencoder -oac copy -ovc copy foo.avi -audiofile bar.mp3
> > frame rate problem, in manual, in forum archive... guess the answer
is RTFM
> Huh? How can there be a framerate problem? The frame rate is 29.97,
> which is correct since the source is NTSC (made for TV, not telecine
> stuff). Also the mp3 audio stream was ripped from the avi file in
> question for repairs, then reinserted as I described.

I second the problem, see my post "mencoder complains about css when
reading a .wav (!!)" from last month. Mencoder with -audiofile just
doesn't seem to work for me. My case was special in that the .avi file
was >2GB, and I thought it might be the cause of problem somehow (even
though I have mplayer compiled with large files support).

__
Ota itsellesi luotettava kotimainen email http://www.jippii.fi/
Tutustu samalla netin parhaaseen pelipaikkaan JIPPIIGAMESIIN.