[MPlayer-users] Problem of running mplayer in ARM platform

Kei Chan rexchan88 at yahoo.com.hk
Mon Nov 4 17:06:02 CET 2002

Hi all,

I execute the mplayer in ARM platform (strongARM), I
use libmad and mp3lib for decoding the audio part.
But when I play the movie file (.mpg), the process of
decoding each frame is very very slow when using
mp3lib(mplayer included) for decoding the audio.  But
when I use libmad(compiled to ARM platform) to decode
the audio, the mplayer says 'cannnot sync a frame' and
the process of decoding the audio becomes fast and it
is completed earlier than video.  But when I disable
the audio part, the video is smoothly display. What is
the problem?  How to solve it?

Kei