[MPlayer-users] -oac copy + -audiofile broken?

TJ tianjy at jippii.fi
Tue Nov 5 23:02:07 CET 2002

Hi,

>>> mp3 audio file? or wav? or both broken?
>>
>> I've looked into the problem a bit, and it seems demux_audio.c sets up
>> broken audio headers/waveformat.
> fixed, it was the same problem as with your old
> mencoder-created avi :) (bad mp3 header)

-oac copy -audiofile still fails with the latest CVS using a .wav file.
It still gives "Encrypted VOB file (not compiled with libcss support)!
Read DOCS/cd-dvd.html." for me, eh. Also, -oac mp3lame doesn't help
(same message).

Converting the .wav-file to .mp3 manually and then using it as the
-audiofile source (with -oac copy), mencoder proceeds without errors but
the resulting file has the audio wrongly synced, ie. forwarding to near
the end of the file plays audio from before half of the .mp3 file (even
though the video and audio files are equally long). Verified with
another player, and -mc 0 in encoding doesn't have an effect.

I guess there are way too many problems before these things work
precisely.. in my case the video and audio are 4 hour long (files being
2.2GB and 600MB, --enable-largefiles is needed) so any bug gets huge.

__
Ota itsellesi luotettava kotimainen email http://www.jippii.fi/
Tutustu samalla netin parhaaseen pelipaikkaan JIPPIIGAMESIIN.