[MPlayer-users] Playing WMA files

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Fri Nov 8 15:31:01 CET 2002

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 10:02:05AM +0100, Colin Leroy wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:53:28 -0500 D Richard Felker III <dalias at aerifal.cx>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > > then it's "just" encrypted... and only WMP can play it as it has teh
> > > keys
> >
> > Anyone care to "fix" that bug? :)
>
> Anyone care to go to jail ? ;)

I'm tired of stupid attitudes like this. Thats why I like projects
like mplayer where people engage in what resembles civil disobedience,
and find things like Linux where important features get left out to
comply with the law "for the purpose of making a political statement
about how stupid it is" disgusting.

Rich