[MPlayer-users] What codec do I need

Adam Luchjenbroers Adam at Luchjenbroers.com
Mon Nov 11 11:06:02 CET 2002

On Monday 11 Nov 2002 7:20 pm, Balatoni Denes wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Just guessing: maybe you didn't download libavcodec before compiling
> (main/libavcodec is empty in cvs, it's available at ffmpeg.sf.net).
> Or if you are not using cvs, your version is maybe too old.

Actually, I realised later that the Win32 codec pack was for Linux users,
downloaded and installed it.

Now it all works fine.

--
"You can do better than that.  Fracture, shatter, pulverize and atomize it.
Don't kid around." - Ari Rapkin