[MPlayer-users] quicktime libwine

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Mon Nov 11 19:09:03 CET 2002

> Do we really use the loader to call dlls when being under cygwin (ie
> run a windows emulator on windows ?)

That's why I'm asking.  We aren't using anything, we have to disable-win32 from configure (if we have the dlls installed as under linux).  I was told at one point we need to change the loader to use wind*ws API to load the dlls instead, but since I know nothing of how to do that, I have to wait for someone else to do it.  My guess would be a 'global' ifdef in loader/win32.c as maybe "#ifdef USE_WIN_API 1" after we define it in configure, with the code to do such a thing, which would bypass the wine code altogether and no longer require a --disable-win32.  Maybe if I get time I will STFW for some examples on how lo load windlls under cygwin.

/S. Smith
http://www.linuxmail.org/