[MPlayer-users] RFE: more than one tv channel

Ing. Roman Polach artwine at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 12 15:41:02 CET 2002

First I want to thanks mplayer developers for a GREAT WORK!!!

I use mplayer as my primary TV viewer, because
XawTV and even Zapping have problems with fullscreen
in my Gnome2 and tvtime is not yet usable...

It would be nice if mplayer have a feature to set more channels,
e.g.:

mplayer ... -tv on:channel=51,41,37:chanlist=europe-east:...

and have some keyboard shortcut to "rotate" active channel:
e.g. shift-h, shift-k

And if somebody can implement teletext viewer... hey, we don't need
more tv-applications :-)))

Reklama:
Nenechte si ujit novy film Woodyho Allena "Hollywood Ending" - blaznivou
komedii o tom, jak se ve tme strefit do cerneho. V kinech od 3.9.2002.
Sledujte http://www.hce.cz