[MPlayer-users] sorenson v3

Jesse Allen uh_ja at gmx.net
Tue Nov 12 17:55:02 CET 2002

Hey guys... nice work on Sorenson v3.  Heard about it on slashdot first, and will try it out soon.

But I find this kind of odd in a way.  Because last week in the 20021106 snapshot, I found either a bug or a feature that I was able to get it to display a single frame from the LOTR trailer (it is in sorenson v3, and used some codec already in that happened to read it, but it is slightly skewed) And I wasn't using and dll's from QT5 at all, nor was this new code was in there yet I think.  The reason I found this odd was I thought Sorenson v3 was crackible without the dlls.  Maybe it is, I dunno =)

Jesse