[MPlayer-users] sorenson v3

Jesse Allen uh_ja at gmx.net
Tue Nov 12 20:29:02 CET 2002

Well, the dll's probably don't work without some tweaking.  I'd just be patient then.

As for it pulling out the image with ffmjpeg on the LOTR trailer with the latest CVS, it still does that, though it isn't squashed (that was a several snapshot versions back actually).  Color still off.  I'm kind of trying to figure out if you can force it to read only track 5 and then force ffmjpeg there as well but it's probably using track 1's header that might be why the color is off.