[MPlayer-users] mms status

Chittaranjan Mandal Chittaranjan.Mandal at cse.iitkgp.dhs.org
Wed Nov 13 08:45:03 CET 2002

Can someone please tell me whether mms streams are supposed to be
seekable in mplayer-0.90pre9.20021107-1 or later releases.

Start playing...
Stream not seekable!V:  1.616 ct:  0.219  20720/20720   6%  3%  0.8% 0 0 0%%%

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: seek
- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM. Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and disassembly. For details, see DOCS/bugreports.html section 5.b.
- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen. It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault,
please read DOCS/bugreports.html and follow instructions there. We can't and won't help unless you provide these informations when reporting a possible bug.

-Chitta