[MPlayer-users] don't exit window if going to play next file

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Wed Nov 13 19:41:03 CET 2002

> but we do NOT want bugreports about -fixed-vo.
> we know the bugs of it but haven't enough time/resources to fix them.

> it is not yet finished code, nor in mplayer side nor in libvo support.
> when it will be in beta stage, it will eb documented as experimental.

> A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

Just MHO, but if an option is valid, it should be documented *somewhere* other than on the mailing-lists.  I do agree with you that it shouldn't get bugreports, but the doc should implicitly say that until it is in a stage to be reported/worked on.

Again, JMHO on this issue. I will even send this in for inclusion if wanted. DOCS/*.htm or *.txt or manpage, or all?

/S. Smith
http://www.linuxmail.org/