[MPlayer-users] Same Problem - No solution

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Thu Nov 14 01:23:02 CET 2002

Don't take it personally that this hasn't been given much attention -
it's a rather obscure issue for most of us (I hardly ever use VFAT...).

There are a few things you can do:

1. Exchange filesystems with your friend. Mount your VFAT filesystem on
his machine, and see if he has any trouble with it. Mount his VFAT on
your machine and see what happens. Depending on the results, you can
find out if the problem is a weird filesystem or faulty software
accessing it.

2. Provide gdb output. Read DOCS/bugreports.html for how to do this.

3. Configure your mail client to send text-only email. HTML mail is
annoying for text-based readers, and will make anybody using such a
program more willing to help you.

-Corey