[MPlayer-users] Error determining control type

Christof Buergi christof at buergi.lugs.ch
Thu Nov 14 22:08:13 CET 2002

Am Mittwoch, 13. November 2002 16.32 schrieb Dominik Szczerba:
> While navigating during playback with most of resultant avi's I get
> messages like below :

--8<-- snip --8<--

This happens, when the subtitles are not correctly terminated. It is
kind of a buffer overflow, but it's not dangerous. The worst, that
could theoretically happen, is a incorrectly drawn subtitle.

I'm already working on this one, along with another subtitle issue.
(I'll be back again on dev-eng in a few days)

--
                     _ ___      http://www.p2501.ch/             / \
|/  /\   /\   /\  | \   |  |    christof at buergi.lugs.ch          \ /
|\ /--\ /  \ /  \ | /_  |  |    I'm breaking for DAUs, too!       x
                                Say NO to HTML in mail and news  / \