[MPlayer-users] Re: QDMC audio not working?

Anssi Saari as at sci.fi
Fri Nov 15 12:49:02 CET 2002

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 11:23:29AM +0100, Arpi wrote:

> it's 0x41ceff21, so teh error is -0xff21 == -223
> i don't have the error table by hand, probably missing codec dll

Yes, partially fixed now. I copied QuickTimeInternetExtras.qtx over and
one of my audio only files works now. But with others, audio gets stuck
looping a short sound. If I pause and unpause or seek, then the sound
advances a little but gets stuck again.  I notice The only working file
has 22050Hz sampling rate, the non-working ones are 44100Hz.