[MPlayer-users] About overlapping... answer to Arpi and Rich

salvatore.falco at katamail.com salvatore.falco at katamail.com
Fri Nov 15 18:20:02 CET 2002

To Arpi.
About the osd: I need to check the osd code to deal with this... however, if
it the highest char size (let's assume '{') shoudn't be this a constant, given the
font family and size?
About letting a little overlapping: I've sent a patch in mplayer-dev-eng that changes this subtitles so that they overlap no more.

To Rich.
You are right and I am wrong, both about the file and about the packaging.
When this code will be more mature I will introduce an user preference for it.

Best regards, Salvatore Falco