[MPlayer-users] loader/ldt_loader.c bug

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Nov 16 03:26:02 CET 2002

Hi,

> ldt_keeper.c: In function `Setup_LDT_Keeper':
> ldt_keeper.c:163: storage size of `array' isn't known
> ldt_keeper.c:196: sizeof applied to an incomplete type

> The problem is incorrect placement of struct modify_ldt_ldt_s in
> loader/ldt_keeper.c:
> It is used in linux compilation, but have not declared. I resolved it

it is, in kernel header asm/ldt.h, included in ldt_keeper.c:

#ifdef __linux__
#include <asm/unistd.h>
#include <asm/ldt.h>

what kernel version are you using?

> I don't think that my system parameters needed, but if so I mail them
> or put to web-loadable dir.
please mail them - there were several users reporting this while none of the
developers get this error. i wanna knwo the system details

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team