[MPlayer-users] blue lines up and left of the video

Marco marco at noope.de
Sun Nov 17 04:28:02 CET 2002

Hi!

I have a problem with mplayer. First my system:

RedHat 7.2
2.4.19-ac4
Elsa Geforce 256 DDR
Nvidia drivers
nvtv to scale the picture (TV-Out)
X Server 4.x

If I start mplayer with -vo sdl and xv, I have blue lines left and at
the top of the video.
If I use -vo x11, there are no blue lines. Only with -vo xv and sdl.

Well with -vo x11 the video is very slow, so I want to use xv. Anybody
knows how to "disable" this blue lines around the video?
I can see the blue lines at the top and left of the picture. I use dual
view, and they are also at the monitor (and TV).

Marco Balle