[MPlayer-users] Jpg in mp3

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Wed Nov 20 13:13:02 CET 2002

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:59:09 +0100 Clemens Wächter
<clemenswaechter at web.de> wrote:

Hi,

> No, I know what they are going to include. The big evil companies are
> going to put a unique deciphering code into the file which includes a
> self-destruction mode. So if you boot that mp3 and you are not licensed
> to hear it it will destroy itself along with various other files on your
> system.

It will also destroy your speakers by overflowing them with britney spears
noises - warning, people might get injured due to speaker explosion.
Anyway you were warned by the mp3's embedded EULA.

> Its just like
> coca cola planned to charge you more if its very hot outside.

Mplayer developers, as heavy cola-drinkers, wouldn't approve :)
--
Colin
"Bus error (Passengers dumped)."