[MPlayer-users] Jpg in mp3

Götz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Wed Nov 20 14:37:14 CET 2002

Am Mittwoch, 20. November 2002, 14:13:06 Uhr MET, schrieb Diego Zuccato:
> > It should be possible with id3lib to extract the tag. But
> > id3lib is based on C++ and also a bit buggy, I think the mplayer guys
> > don't want to link it into mplayer.
> Hope it could be an optional add-on...

Then why don't you fetch a copy of id3lib from http://id3lib.sf.net
and try to implement it. I doubt your patch will be accepted by the
mplayer developers.

> > BTW I don't know any ID3v2 editor for linux that utilizes the embedded
> > picture feature. I'm working on the easytag project, at least we don't
> > use it.
> Sigh. Why ?

Because you're the only one who wants this. It's getting really OT,
you should ask this on the easytag-mailing at lists.sf.net list.
--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key