[MPlayer-users] XVID bug (?) with/in vd_xvid.c

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Fri Nov 22 05:34:02 CET 2002

Brian Reichholf wrote:
> let me know if the logs are needed, and i'll just upload them somewhere,
> as it would most certainly be a drag to send them to the list, also
> probably not allowed due to restricted mailsize i should think..
> *shrugs*
>
> regards,
> -Brian Reichholf

I'm no developer, but I bet they are needed. You can tar.bz2 them
together and/or upload to ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/
If you upload them, be sure to include a text file describing the
problem.

Also, we don't even know what mplayer version you're trying to compile
:). If you aren't using current CVS, you might as well try it and submit
your bugreports against that version.

-Corey