[MPlayer-users] DVD and external subtitle file

Michal Wisniewski michal.wisniewski at mzg.com.pl
Fri Nov 22 08:47:02 CET 2002

But... n in -dvd n is a "chapter" and time in subtitle file is counted from
beginning of what? chapter, beginning of disc?
Have you tried the above command? I have an oportunity to buy a DVD "Matrix"
(bought in USA) and I have polish subtitle file (from divx). Can I use the
file with the DVD?

Greets
Michal