[MPlayer-users] french translation in progress - help welcome;-)

nico n at tourmentine.com
Sat Nov 23 13:58:02 CET 2002

hi all,

I've currently translated the following parts of the MPlayer's doc:
	- man page (about 50% translated, Vincent Carriere is in charge of the other
part)
	- documentation.html - apart from the beginning quote, I lack vocabulary to
translate it :(
	- cd-dvd.html: I've started to translate this file, but infortunatly it was
rewriten in -pre10. So most of the text have to be translated again :-(
	- video.html: I'm currently working on this file, so only about 60% of it is
translated (from the beginning to the "2.3.1.2.13 DirectFB" section)

this files are on my ftp server:
ftp://ftp.tourmentine.com/mplayer/

so to all french-speaking people on the list, please have a look at it and
tell me what you think - BTW, it's nearly a draft, I need to correct the
mistakes in it.
additional translators are also welcome, there's still a huge amount of work..

as soon as the main files are finished, i'll send them to Diego for commiting.

regards,
nico