[MPlayer-users] New -menu option test

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Sun Nov 24 00:22:10 CET 2002

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> To all users|developpers that say they are testing the new '-menu'
> feature:
>
> How can you make tests, since the sample menu config file doesn't work
> (it reports menu config file too big ) ??
>
> PS : i know this is a known bug ;)

On my system, that only happens with DVDs. DivX with -menu works fine.

Actually, I had a question about the menuing system. I was going to wait
a bit, but I guess I might as well ask now:

I have the menus working properly, as far as I can tell: I can
pause/play, browse for files, and navigate all the menus. I can't,
however, seem to figure out how to change the preferences. Am I just not
figuring out the keybindings, or is that not completely implemented yet?

I tried pounding on the keyboard randomly, but that didn't help. :-P

-Corey