[MPlayer-users] wrong qt dlls?

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Wed Nov 27 22:23:02 CET 2002

>Hi,
>
>imho you need teh dlls in cwd or windows/system under win32 to get
>LoadLobraryA() find it... i doubt that windows kernel's dll loader will find
>them at /usr/lib/win32 :)
>
>(/usr/lib/win32 is teh path used by teh win32 dll loader code emulation used
>on linux)
>
>A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

Just an FYI for us NT-based users, the default place for the qt dlls is in $WINNT\SYSTEM32\QuickTime.  I have tried cp'ing them into the $WINNT\system folder, still no change.  Tried them in cwd, still no go.  Any other ideas?  I do understand this is the -users and not cygwin list, but it may help someone else not subbed to that list.  What else would you like to try, or other info should I send?  I can _try_ to debug, would that help at all?

/S. Smith
http://www.linuxmail.org/