[MPlayer-users] Download trailers from apple.com with style ;-)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Nov 29 16:49:02 CET 2002

Hi,

ok i found it.
it's even mroe tricky - the header is zlib compressed but even if i
uncompress it it has no urls in it.
but tere is zlib-compressed another mov in the data section of teh file :)

it ha steh url visible, after un-zlib-ing:

http://a288.g.akamai.net/5/288/51/8fb691e3bb/1a1a1aaa2198c627970773d80669d84574a8d80d3cb12453c02589f25382f668c9329e0375e8178ef01f93c6/T3_teaser1_m480z.mov

i'll add support in mplayer for extracting this info, as it took long and
tricky by hand

> Hi
> I suppose it is this ,  size: 480x276 (the large one)
> http://a772.g.akamai.net/7/772/51/5b9bb9f6389b45/www.apple.co
> m/trailers/wb/t3/images/master480.mov
>
> there is another link too
> http://a772.g.akamai.net/7/772/51/9d8154d0f93f45/www.apple.co
> m/trailers/wb/t3/images/slave.mov
>
> Denes
>
> On 2002. november 29. 16:17, Arpi wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > > [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]

> > > http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/t3/
> >
> > i mean the url of the zlib-mov-referer file
> >
> > i'm planning to add playlist-in-mov support for mplayer, so you can play
> > but at least list urls from such referer/playlist files
> >

> > A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team