[MPlayer-users] dvdnav support

Bohdan Horst nexus at irc.pl
Sat Nov 30 01:28:02 CET 2002

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 12:14:06AM +0100, Marcin Cylke wrote:
> Hello
> Is libdvdnav supported under freebsd? I'm asking because with correctly
> installed libdvdnav and configure exectuion of:
>
> ./configure --with-libdvdnav=/usr/local/lib
> --with-dvdnav-config=/usr/local/bin
>
> the script does not enable dvdnav support.

FreeBSD 4.7

./configure (without any options)

and:

Checking for DVD support (libdvdnav) ... yes

did you use actual mplayer sources ? (configure doesn;t detect FreeBSD
dvdnav port before 22 Nov)

best regards

btw from mplayer Docs:

    DVD Navigation support (dvdnav)
   Support for DVD navigation via dvdnav was being worked on, but it was
   never finished properly and is therefore not recommended!

feel free to send a patch :))

--
 /  irl: Bohdan 'Nexus' Horst  |  irc: Nexus  \