[MPlayer-users] OSD menu (off topic)

Martin Pavon martin_199ar at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Nov 30 23:23:03 CET 2002

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 12:05:41PM +0100, Maxence Lange wrote:

> you need /dev/rtc working.

Hi !!!!

This question is off topic, it is linux related, no mplayer related, but may
be someone want to help me.

I'm trying to enable rtc but I can't. As mplayer suggest, I added
echo 1024 > /proc/sys/dev/rtc/max-user-freq

to my /etc/rc.d/rc.local

But I get
bash: /proc/sys/dev/rtc/max-user-freq: No such file or directory

In fact, I haven't /proc/sys/dev/rtc

If I look for in kernel config, I get

CONFIG_RTC=y

And I have a file named rtc in /proc/driver/rtc with these lines

rtc_time	: 19:02:27
rtc_date	: 2002-11-30
rtc_epoch	: 1900
alarm		: 20:00:**
DST_enable	: no
BCD		: yes
24hr		: yes
square_wave	: no
alarm_IRQ	: no
update_IRQ	: no
periodic_IRQ	: no
periodic_freq	: 1024
batt_status	: okay

I didn't found nothing more about rtc... What can I do?

Thanks in advance and apologize the off topic,

Martín

--
Martín Pavón
martin_199ar at yahoo.com.ar