[MPlayer-users] rugged play on notebook

einon at animehq.hu einon at animehq.hu
Thu Oct 3 01:26:02 CEST 2002

Hoi!

> it never drops frames unles syou force it with -framedrop ...
Check the mplayer's log
the third column from the end (* frames needed to drop to maintain A-V sync)
reises with 3-5 frames every time it rugs

> maybe your audio driver is just broken shit. if it plays smooth with
> -nosound, that's the case.
Tried with -nosound too, even with a kernel which has no audio support at
all.
The same :(

> you may try the -autosync 30 option (or experience wiht other numbers),
> with CVS version as it's a very new opt, added to workaround buggy audio
> drivers
will try... (unfortunately my battery is empty atm :\ )

Bye!
        Einon