[MPlayer-users] About Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Oct 3 22:42:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> was just a mail to say I'm tired of users that produce mails with tons
> of 'Re:' before the subject.
> This breaks the thread for many clients and looses all the interest to
> it.

then time to replace that broken mailer...
threading does nothing with the subject, it is based on the In-Reply-To:
field.

> Take the 'New audio filter layer finished'.
there is no such thread here.
there was similar subj on -dev-eng...

> The name is as long as it's unreadable.
then do not read it.

any other useless comments on these useless threads about nonsense things?

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team