[MPlayer-users] Re: About Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Fri Oct 4 12:32:02 CEST 2002

On Friday, 04 October 2002, Jason Lunz wrote:
[...]
> It's not useless. Of the 50 or so mailing lists I read, the only ones
> with broken threading are the mplayer ones. And they're broken by a
> single mailer:

> If there were a good reason to repeat "Re: " with every reply, maybe I
> wouldn't complain. But it's pointless even if you're not threading at
> all. It just pushes the subject off the screen.

I disagree. I see nothing wrong with Arpi's posts right now. Yes, he had
some problems with Date:, but that's over. Now his posts have all the
necessary headers, like In-Reply-To: and that's all that's needed for
threading.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/