[MPlayer-users] ASF --> issue with MMS srteaming/not with HTTP

Sebastien Vichard svichard at nortelnetworks.com
Fri Oct 4 14:32:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

	'mplayer' crashes when trying to play a .ASF file in streaming (MMS)
but the problem does not occur with HTTP. To be noticed --> the problem
happens with different codecs (WMF8 and FFMPEG).

 	Any idea ?

	F.Y.I : we intend to use your media player for automating the test
of applications on UMTS/3G --> your help is welcome !

 <<bug.txt>>

Sebastien VICHARD
Capacity Tests & Test Automation Manager
Nortel Networks, UTRAN Integration & Validation
*	+33 1 3944 4554 (ESN 579)
*	+33 6 6404 5296 (ESN 754)
Fax	+33 1 3944 3454 (ESN 579)
*	svichard at nortelnetworks.com