[MPlayer-users] Avi file

Alexander Gretencord arutha at gmx.de
Sat Oct 5 14:44:02 CEST 2002

On Saturday 05 October 2002 18:28, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> and tell me if it work in x11 AND xv mode.

It does not work in xv and neither in x11. In x11 mode the picture is fine in
size but it looks like someone wanted to make a parallelogram from it. In xv
I don't get fullscreen like I normally get it but I can switch to fullscreen
and get the same output as from -vo x11.

When I use -vo sdl (which is my default) it plays just fine. SDL uses xv if I
didn't miss anything when compiling it last time.

I use the nvidia binary drivers.

Alex
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin