[MPlayer-users] subtitles & dxr3

Robert R. Wal rrw at hell.pl
Sat Oct 5 20:45:02 CEST 2002

On 02.10.05 Reinaldo Mello pressed the following keys:

> Hi,
>
> I am using my dxr3 card with the -vop lavc paamater to play divx movies on
> my TV, but the subtitles are not exported as the video.. is it possible to
> make them show up? how?

-vop lavc,expand=-1:-1:-1:-1:1

(i.e. leave resolution as it is and add osd rendering on video stream)

Robert

PS. Actually I think it should be possible to use expand=::::1 but
mplayer sets expand in this case to -1 x -1 at -1,-1 osd 0, while
expand=-1:-1:-1:-1:1 sets it to -1 x -1 at -1,-1 osd 1.

--
Bastard Operator From 149.156.96.35