[MPlayer-users] (NODAEMON) VIDIX and Rage128

Aurelien Jarno aurelien at aurel32.net
Mon Oct 7 01:33:02 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I experienced something very strange with my Rage 128 based card :

With mplayer pre5, using -vo vesa:vidix, everything works well.
Starting with mplayer pre6 and also with the CVS from today (07/10),
all videos are played in black and white.

I have also remarked that it is now impossible to change the
brightness, contrast, hue and saturation with keys 1 to 8. I have tried
to force with option -saturation, but the video remains in black and
white whatever the value I give.

I think the two problems are linked. Has anyone experienced the same
problem ?

Regards,
Aurelien Jarno