[MPlayer-users] metacity status?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Oct 7 22:35:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> > did soneone tried recent CVS with metacity?
> > we're still waiting for feedback about the fullsceren bug being fixed...
>
> sorry, i didn't know you're waiting for feedback.....

as we cannot thest that code, no one of us has metacity or gtk2 at all
(otherwise it would be fixed long time ago...)

the fix was done blindly following the metacity authors mail you fwd'ed

> btw. i knew that it got fixed because i'm reading mplayer-cvslog, but
> how can i know that the developers are needing feedback?

we usually like to know if a given fix really solved the problem.

> actually one possible-bug: when switching to-fullscreen-and-back VERY
> fast ( 2-5 times in a second ) after approx. 10 switches the movie-image
> becomes wrong... it gets stretched as if it were in fullscreen, and
> remains at (0,0) position, so you can see the normal window contents
> below... now 'f' won't work anymore and you have to stop the movie with
> 'q'..... but i don't think it's a metacity specific problems.....
i know this, it happen with mwm too some time ago, but was fixed. wonder if
it still exists in cvs with metacity...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team