[MPlayer-users] mencoder :(

Gerhard den Hollander gerhard at jason.nl
Tue Oct 8 14:09:02 CEST 2002

* Sönke Ruempler <ruempler at topconcepts.com> (Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 10:23:21AM +0200)
> hi,
>
> wrote to the list few days ago - still having trouble with mencoder:
>
> i want to convert jpeg files to a movie - followed the examples:
>
> mencoder \*.jpg -mf on:w=800:h=600:fps=25 -ovc copy -oac copy -o output.avi

I just tried
mencoder \*.jpg -mf on:w=800:h=600:fps=25 -ovc copy -o output.avi

this works, sortof
It creates the output.avi file, but then bombs out witha  coredump when
playing back the file (because all jpegs in that dir have different sizes
;) ).

Kind regards,
 --
Gerhard den Hollander                           Phone :+31-10.280.1515
Global IT Support manager                       Direct:+31-10.280.1539

      This e-mail and any attachment is/are intended solely for the named
  addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.
       If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you do not
         disseminate, forward, distribute or copy this e-mail message.
      If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
           immediately by telephone and destroy the original message.