[MPlayer-users] VIDIX driver plays B&W

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Wed Oct 9 02:25:03 CEST 2002

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 10:00:10AM +0200, pl wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 04:16:17AM +0000, Scognito wrote:
> > Ciao,ho letto la tua email sul bug del bianco e nero della ati rage
> > 128...
> > Hai novità?
> > Io ormai sto tornando a pisa(dove studio) dove li ho una matroxg 400...
> > certo che il problema mi interessa lo stesso...se hai novità fammi
> > sapere per piacere...
> > Io ho momentaneamente risolto il problema usando come flag -ao xv...
> > ...certo che che però con -ao xvidix le cose andavano meglio....
>
> This is an English language only mailing list.
> Please set your date to something more present too :)

BTW....can we remove from the archives or else fix messages with
broken dates? It's really annoying when some idiot creates a new
nonexistent month way ahead of present time by sending mail from a
broken system, and then the archive browser always shows it at the
top. Normally I don't use the web-based archive, but my system was
inaccessible for the past couple days so I checked it, and remembered
once again what a nuisance that is...

Rich