[MPlayer-users] Re: Blue screen (not in windows)

Alberto Simões/EPL albie at alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt
Thu Oct 10 09:46:01 CEST 2002

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 01:28:18PM -0700, Denis Leroy wrote:
| [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
| What graphics chipset are you using ?
|
| This could be an XFree configuration problem with a
| chipset that supports multiple outputs. For example,
| on the Sis630, the graphics acceleration (xv) is only
| available on ONE of SiS630 two outputs (CRT1 vs CRT2).
| If you try using it on the other, you'll get a blue
| screen. You should look at the documentation for the
| XFree driver you're using.

Yes, my laptop uses a SiS630... but it shouldn't be using
acceleration other place than the LCD,  but I'll try to
analyze the problem. Thanks

--
Departamento de Informatica - Universidade do Minho

"The C Programming Language -- A language which combines the
flexibility of assembly language with the power of assembly language."