[MPlayer-users] RIVA TNT2

Green, Shaun Shaun.Green at msfc.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 10 17:07:02 CEST 2002

>Wow! things are suddenly so different, many thanks.
>Full screen now works.
>
>I am using the Mandrake linux distribution.
>Looks like they need to update a few things, or was it the card?

No, that's just the part of the installation procedure the NVIDIA docs tell
you to do :o) There's all kinds of quirky things when you install; you need
to do "init 3" prior to installing if you're in X. Then you have to edit the
XF86Config-4 before bringing X back up. That was just one of the changes.

Run "glxgears" to test your frame rates.

Shaun