[MPlayer-users] dxr3 and divx files!!!!

Pedro J. Deluca bdeluca at ccs.univali.br
Thu Oct 10 20:28:02 CEST 2002

Some avi files encoded with mencoder do not work properly on my dxr3, some
works fine. The a/v sync is out and i receive a lot of messages thats my computer is too slow.
funny is thats i use the same comand to do the avi files:

mencoder dvd 1 -oac mp3lame -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vhq -sws 2 -slang pt -alang en -o output.avi

some files 700m plays so perfect at dxr3 thats i can encode, play, write cds and navegate in web at the same time.
some files of equal size makes at equal form, plays out a/v sync just on the -vo dxr3 (xv works fine).
to play i use: mplayer -vo dxr3 avi.file -vop lavc.

I already try the mplayer options : dvbscale, framedrop, hardframedrop, cache, etc, and read docs.
Other problem thats I have is the sync of the subtitles playing dvds in
dxr3.

Can you help me?

thanks,
regards.