[MPlayer-users] Problem encoding multiple files

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Oct 10 23:47:03 CEST 2002

On Thursday, 10 October 2002, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > MEncoder 0.90pre8-RPM-3.1 (C) 2000-2002 Arpad Gereoffy (see DOCS!)
>
> maybe redhat specific?

The RPMs don't have jpeg support. One has to rebuild the source package
--with jpeg to get a version that does.

If you want me to include more optional features, please say so.

Maybe we should do a poll on what features are most wanted by the users?

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/