[MPlayer-users] Bud playing IMA_ADPCM audio files

Steven Ellis pinguellis at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 04:31:02 CEST 2002

OK Tried with 0.90 pre8 and the latest snapshot.

Also made sure I had the latest win32 codecs
installed.

Still get the same problem, corrupted output.

The  file was converted using sox as follows

sox <inputfile> -i <output>.wav

The test file I uploaded works on using playwave under
Linux, and on Windows and MacOS.

Steve

=====
--
If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

pinguellis at yahoo.co.uk