[MPlayer-users] Strange problem with mencoder; possible bug (part 2)

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Fri Oct 11 04:50:02 CEST 2002

martin pavon wrote:
> Can anybody tell me if this is some kind of bug or if I'm doing something
> wrong?

I just read your original email. I don't have access to the ftp to test
your problem, but if I did I would ask you to reduce your test encoding
to the simplest possible case - a single line is much easier to
test and mess around with than a several-line script.

like:
cat whatever.vob | mencoder -nosound -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4

Also, in attempting to reduce the test case, you might even isolate the
option that is causing your problems.

-Corey