[MPlayer-users] Very strange TV behaviour...

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Oct 13 02:40:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> Ok, sorry for crossposting.. I read your (arpi's) reply in dev-eng..
> The only reason I crossposted was that the it never appeared and I hadn't yet
> realized that the listserver was down...

It was not down, but the SMTP port was (and still is being) filtered somehow
somewhere between us and the server, for unknown reason.
(we couldn't determine the reason yet, there is no filtering set but one of
the routers drops most of the dport==25 packets)

Temporary the SMTP traffic is redirected through an external host
(mail-2.mplayerhq.hu) and tunneled to mphq via different port.
It will be slower than usual, but at least work.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team