[MPlayer-users] mencvcd video plays too fast

airstrip1 at ml1.net airstrip1 at ml1.net
Tue Oct 15 01:03:02 CEST 2002

Hello!

Thanks Juergen for the tip!... but it didn't work. After 24h of recoding
the same problem occur. MPlayer is reporting the recoded video as:
"VIDEO:  MPEG1  352x288  (aspect 8)  25,00 fps  1440,0 kbps (180,0
kbyte/s)"
and the source video as:
"VIDEO:  [DIV3]  576x432  24bpp  25,00 fps  1128,2 kbps (137,7 kbyte/s)"
The sound is ~2 sec behind at the begining of the movie and 20 or so near
the end
(the movie is about 1h).

Would be grateful for more ideas!