[MPlayer-users] What happened to upsampling and can I get it back?

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Tue Oct 15 08:09:02 CEST 2002

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 07:17:10PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> try -srate 44100 or -srate 48000
>
> -aop is obsolete now

Is -af ever going to be fixed up to replace it? I still have to use
-aop for stuff like volume, volnorm, etc. I see that -af exists, but
it's not documented, and it still seems to use silly syntax (list=)
and whatnot. Will there soon be -af filter1,filter2,... like with
-vop, and with the old audio plugins ported?

Rich