[MPlayer-users] Failed Compile

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Wed Oct 16 03:27:02 CEST 2002

I'd guess that you need to install your distribution's libc6 development
package. At least, on my system (Debian Sarge), that's where pthread
comes from.

If you're new to compiling software, you'll find that you need to
install lots of development packages. Look at those last errors to
figure out which ones.

Otherwise, you're going to have to include a good deal more information
that that. DEFINITELY read
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/bugreports.html

-Corey