[MPlayer-users] VirtualDub Playback on Linux possible ?

Christoph Gröver grover at sitepark.com
Wed Oct 16 15:40:03 CEST 2002

Hello.

Have not found this on the website or in the mailinglist archives:

Is it possible (MPlayer 0.90pre8) to playback an avi file - under linux -
that seems to be made with that GPL'ed W32 Programm VirtualDub ??

The player says that it didn't recognize the file format.

I have found that mencoder-made files may not be played by VirtualDub,
but no information about the other way round.

Sorry if this is answered somewhere, I've really tried to find it.

TIA
Christoph Gröver, grover at sitepark.com
Sitepark, Gesellschaft für Informationsmanagement mbH
Rothenburg 14-16, D-48143 Münster, Telefon (0251) 48265-50