[MPlayer-users] Re: DVD Playback problems (lots of info provided...)

Denis Leroy denisleroy at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 22:59:02 CEST 2002

The Ogle team wrote libdvdnav and did a pretty good
job. Makes no sense to re-invent the wheel. It's just
a matter of doing a good integration of dvdnav in
mplayer. Whoever has some time and the motivation
should work on this. I'll try to work on it myself
when I get some time.

I have seen DVDs that segment the main titles across
multiple VOBs/sections and make it hard to view
anything without menu navigation..

-denis